The TeSys T motor management system by Schneider Electric is used for motor control and protection in harsh industrial applications, in which downtime must be avoided because it is very costly: "Oil & Gas", chemical industry, water treatment, metal, minerals and mining, pharmaceutical industry, microelectronics, tunnels, airports, etc.
With TeSys T, untimely stoppages of a process or manufacturing, associated with a motor, are anticipated via predictive analysis of fault situations.
Fault tripping is therefore reduced to a minimum.
Its use in motor control panels makes it possible to:
- Increase the operational availability of installations,
- Improve flexibility from project design through to implementation,
- Increase productivity by making available all information needed to run the system.
LTM R··CBD/CFM controllers feature the following on their front panel:
- Controller power supply
- Input connections
- Fault outputs (N/O+N/C)
- HMI port for connection to the HMI terminal, a PC or an extension module (RJ45)
- Controller status LEDs
- CANopen port
- Test/Reset button
- Connection to network by terminal block
- Connection for an earth fault toroid and temperature probes
- Outputs for motor control mode function