The compact dimensions of the Lexium 15 servo drive combined with the wide range of power ratings and power supplies available make it the ideal solution to meet the application requirements of all kinds of machinery.
This range is designed to control the torque, speed and/or position of BSH and BDH servo motors.
These motor-drive units are designed for high-performance applications requiring highly precise and dynamic position monitoring algorithms.
The Lexium 15 range of servo drives combined with BSH and BDH servo motors constitutes an offer that is perfectly tailored to the requirements of your applications.
This offer covers a wide range of supply voltages and power ratings.
In order to keep costs down and ensure ease of adaptation to different applications, the Lexium 15 range of servo drives comprises three models:
- Lexium 15 LP servo drives:
- 200 V to 240 V single phase, 0,9 kW to 1,2 kW (LXM 15LDppM3)
- 200 V to 240 V 3-phase, 1 kW to 3,4 kW (LXM 15LDppM3)
- 208 V to 480 V 3-phase, 1,1 kW to 4,3 kW (LXM 15LpppN4)
- Lexium 15 MP servo drives:
- 208 V to 480 V 3-phase, 5,7 kW to 11,4 kW (LXM 15MDppN4)
- Lexium 15 HP servo drives:
- 208 V to 480 V 3-phase, 22,3 kW to 42,5 kW (LXM 15HCppN4X)
Lexium servo motors:
- BSH servo motors:
- Nominal torque: from 0,5 Nm to 90 Nm
- Nominal speed: from 1 500 to 8 000 rpm
- BDH servo motors:
- Nominal torque: from 0,18 Nm to 53 Nm
- Nominal speed: from 1 000 to 8 000 rpm
The Lexium 15 motion control offer also includes GBX planetary gearboxes. Easy to mount and lubricated for life, these gearboxes are available in twelve reduction ratios, ranging from 3:1 to 40:1. GBX gearboxes are economical and are designed for high inertia applications.
Lexium 15 servo drives by Schneider Electric comply with EN 50178, IEC/EN 61439-1, IEC/EN 60204-1, EN 292 and IEC/EN 61800-3 international standards, and carry UL (USA) and cUL (Canada) approvals, and e marking.