Ecovario servo drives
Save as PDF
Ecovario - the variable system
Because of its big variety of features the Ecovario servo drive by Jenaer Antriebstechnik is the solution for a broad range of motion and drive applications.
The servo amplifier series ECOVARIO by Jenaer Antriebstechnik covers a peak power range between 1,4 kW and 10 kW with the following power supply ranges:
- 20 to 48 VAC single phase (24 to 70 VDC), max. 1,4 kW (ECOVARIO 114)
- 20 to 120 VAC single phase (24 to 170 VDC), max. 3,3 kW (ECOVARIO 214)
- 36 to 256 VAC single phase (48 to 360 VDC), max. 7 kW (ECOVARIO 414)
- 230 to 480 VAC 3-phase (up to 720 VDC), max. 10 kW (ECOVARIO 616).
ECOVARIO servo amplifiers are also available as 2-axis devices.
Ecovario is suitable for operation of 2- or 3-phase synchronous servo motors, DC motors and EC motors. Ecovario offers a large variety of interfaces and functionality. Standardized field-bus options such as CANopen (also interpolated), EtherCAT, or Profibus DP ensure a fast system integration. Customer specific enhancements are possible.
Ecovario offers the following features:
- Digital current, speed, and position control with position, speed and torque limiting
- Position feedback via incremental encoder (EIA-422 (RS-422), SINCOS) as well as via absolute value encoder (SSI, BISS, HIPERFACE or EnDat)
- Simultaneous use of several feedback systems
- Safe torque off acc. to EN ISO 13849 and EN 61800-5-2
- Digital filter functions effective on resonant loads
- Parameterisable jerk filters for optimization of the motion profiles
- Short-circuit, voltage, temperature, encoder, tracking error, and i2xt monitoring
- Parameterization and setpoint setting via CANopen, EtherCAT, Ethernet, Profibus DP, EIA-232 (RS-232), or EIA-485 (RS-485)
- 8 digital inputs and 3 digital outputs
- Scalable analog input for any setpoint
- Intelligent control of a holding brake with automatic voltage reduction
- Limit switch and reference sensor evaluation, various homing modes
- Enabling of output stage and reset of fault conditions via digital input
- Readiness for operation message via digital output
- Status indication and setting of the field-bus node address and bit-rate on the front via display and two keys
- Free programmable sequences for realisation of individual control and operation concepts
Ecovario has received UL/CSA approbation.
Our technology functions support among others
- Master/Slave, electronic gear unit
- Register control
- Fast position capturing
- Sine generator
- Mechanical stop detection
- Interpolation via CANopen
- Gateway functions
- Gantry systems.
The Ecovario philosophy guarantees perfect control of low-cost steppers with encoder as well as of high-quality servo motors with multiturn encoders.