The modules are available with up to four independent electrically isolated CAN interfaces designed according to ISO 11898. The intelligent boards are equipped with powerful micro-controllers (e.g. AMCC PowerPC 405, 440 or ARM, 68331, 68360). CAN data is stored in the local memory with a guaranteed data security and consistency up to 1 Mbit/s for all channels simultaneously. Among many other features the bit-rate can be set by software.
CANopen drivers are available for Windows NT/2K/XP/x64/Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 9x/ME, Windows RTX, Linux, VxWorks, QNX and RMOS.
OSI-level2 drivers are also available for these operating systems and additionally for Windows CE, Solaris, SGI-IRIX and AIX.
Firmware updates can be loaded from the PC.
For some of the active boards VxWorks, QNX, Linux and several other BSPs are available to allow the realization of (hard real-time) on-board applications using a local CANopen stack.
Extract of our CAN interfaces
- PCI: CAN-PCI/405, CAN-PCI/405-B4, CAN-PCI/331, CAN-PCI/266, CAN-PCI/200, CAN-PCI/400
- PCI Express: CAN-PCIe/200, CAN-PCle/400
- ISA: CAN-ISA/331, CAN-ISA/200
- CompactPCI: CAN-CPCI/331, CAN-CPCI/360, CPCI-CPU/750, CPCI-CPU/5200, CPCI-CPU/5201, CPCI-405, CPCI-CAN/400
- PMC: PMC-CAN/331, PMC-CAN/266, PMC-CAN/400, PMC-CPU/440, PMC-CPU/405
- PC/104: CAN-PC104/331, CAN-PC104/200
- PCI-104: CAN-PCI104/200, CAN-PCI104/400
- Other: CAN-USB 2.0, EtherCAN, CAN-AIR/2