With more than 30 years of experience in the mobile market the Mobile Process Controller series is specially designed and manufactured for use on heavy duty machines. They have been used on a large diversity of mobile machines in the construction sector and have been proven reliable through their outstanding quality.
The inputs and outputs of the MPCs are configurable to match various application requirements. Also I/O extensions can be connected. If a standard MPC is combined with a machine specific I/O module, small dimensions can be guaranteed thanks to a sandwich concept.
All controllers are equipped with a minimum of two CAN interfaces supporting proprietary CAN protocols, CANopen and SAE J1939 engine data.
The controllers are programmable in C, C++ and Codesys. They are available with an already installed application software adaptable to customer preferences, or with an operating system enabling customers to write their own Codesys applications. Codesys is a freely available controller development system according to the international standard IEC 61131-3.
- Protection IP67
- Vibration EN 60068-2-6, shocking EN 60068-2-27, climatic tests EN 60068-2-30
- Electromagnetic compatibility EN 13309
- Supply voltage 10 VCD to 30 VDC
- 16-bit micro-controller XC167 – 40 MHz
- Non-volatile FRAM and Eeprom
- 2 CAN interfaces (proprietary, CANopen, SAE J1939)
- 1 EIA-232 (RS-232) serial interface
- Self-diagnosis implemented (hardware and software)
- Programmable in C, C++ or Codesys (IEC 61131-3)
- 4 analog inputs (5 V, 10 V, 0 mA to 20 mA)
- 8 digital inputs (low side, high side, frequency)
- 8 PWM outputs (current controlled)
- 3 CAN interfaces
- 8 analog inputs (5 V, 10 V, 0 mA to 20 mA)
- 10 digital inputs (low side, high side)
- 14 digital outputs
- 20 PWM outputs (4 current controlled)
- 2 CAN interfaces
MPC-680 Safety Controller
- Safety controller according to DIN EN ISO 13849, PL, d, Kat. 3
- 2 XC167 micro-controller
- 16 analog inputs (5 V, 10 V, 0 mA to 20 mA)
- 20 digital inputs (low side, high side)
- 28 digital outputs
- 40 PWM outputs (8 current controlled)
- 4 CAN interfaces
- 2 0 mA to 20 mA EIA-232 (RS-232) serial interfaces