MCD - mobile colour display with touch screen technology
MCD (mobile colour display) offers an exceedingly tough user interface, which is particularly suited for monitoring and operating mobile machines.
The operational data of a machine and the output of the cameras can be visualized easily – in a company specific design, appropriate to special machines and situations.
The operation by touch, without fixed keys, increases the display's design options. The individual screen is available in a similar application case via USB-connectable flash memory.
In order to communicate with the controllers and sensors of the machine, MCD has a CAN interface, all CAN based protocols can be used.
The MCD colour display offers connections for three colour cameras and an acoustic signal transducer.
- Robust anodised aluminum housing and antireflective glass with the dimensions 203,5 mm × 270 mm × 34 mm (W×H×D), protection category IP65
- Display: 10,4-inch TFT, 480 × 640 pixel with 65 536 colours, background lighting
- Touch screen operation (capacitive, projective)
- Easy to assemble with VESA standard 100 mm × 100 mm, M4
- Time recording with real-time clock, battery backed
- 4 GiB Flash recording memory
- Power supply: 8 V to 32 V
- Fit for ambient temperatures of −30 °C to +70 °C
- 1 activation input for the remote control of switching on and off
- 3 camera inputs (composit video signal) with 12-V output
- 1 output for acoustic signals (internal acoustic signal transducer)
- Circular plug-in connectors as interfaces:
1 CAN interface (29-bit CAN-IDs), 1 EIA-232 (RS-232), 1 USB host, 1 USB device
- Micro-controller: ARM926EJ-S, 200 MHz
- Program memory: 256 MiB Flash
- Data memory: 256 MiB RAM
- Reverse pole and overvoltage protection